Is fat belly robbing your coveted sleep at night? Maybe your favorite jeans isn’t fitting anymore and you are always thinking about how you can get your groove back. No need to worry because outlined below are perfect solutions under the sun to burn that undesired belly fat.
Eat Right Foods
Fruits and vegetables are viable options that play a key role in getting rid of belly fat. This is attributed to the fact that they possess vital nutrients and no traces of fat. It’s important to note that, not all fat is bad. Fish contain omega-3 fatty acids that are a necessity for proper mental development and also proteins that are required by the body if you are working out regularly. Aim at eating several small meals daily, rather than over indulging when having meals. Listed below are common fat burning foods:
- Broccoli: They contain phytonutrients which help in keeping xenoestrogens at bay. Xenoestrogens are chemicals very common in most foods and they induce fat storage in the abdominal area. Regular broccoli consumption reduces the effects that xenoestrogens have on your body.
- Oatmeal: It’s rich in fiber, improves digestive process, keeps you full, supplies energy and ultimately helps in maintenance of calorie deficit to lose weight.
- Nuts: They are a great source of healthy fats that help in losing belly fat and proper body function.
- Garlic: Contains an element known as allicin which has multiple benefits including keeping fats under control in your body.
- Low fat dairy products: Next time you want to grab some yogurt at the supermarket, ensure its low fat yogurt. Dairy products may actually not result in burning of fats, but research studies indicate that dairy products consumption helps eradicate fat through its secretions. They are also good protein sources that help in energy production necessary for burning of calories.
Herbs and spices also help greatly in belly fat burning. They include:
- Ginger: Enables body tissues use more energy and ultimately burning extra calories. Also has the added benefit of keeping cholesterol levels under control and improving joint functionality.
- Cinnamon: Has great potent owing to its ability to positively control blood sugar level. Also has calcium which is vital in the process of burning belly fat and building lean muscle. You can replace sugar in your coffee by adding a teaspoon of cinnamon. This is a great method to eradicate the bitter taste in plain coffee on one hand, and reduce sugar intake on the other.
- Cayenne pepper: Possesses the ability to increase your metabolism so as to burn fat belly. Also has the ability to reduce your appetite. Taking 20-30 grams daily will help achieve desired benefits.
- Ginseng: This is a powerful herb that boosts your metabolism. It also increases your energy and jerks up your endurance. This elegant properties make it a great option for individuals who are struggling with fat burning and those having excess water weight. It also keeps blood pressure in check.
Incorporating these spices and herbs in your daily diet routine will not only get rid of the belly fat, but also give you some added health benefits.
Keep off Junk Food
Processed and junk foods should be a no-go zone. These include, but not limited to, pizza, burgers etc. If you can’t do without these foods, try reduce consumption gradually. This can be achieved by setting one day in a week whereby you can indulge as you look forward to complete avoidance of junk food. Secondly, refrain from taking fried and fat foods such as chicken, cheese etc. All these foods should be avoided for the sole reason that they contain massive calories. Remember that taking junk foods will reverse the gains of eating right foods as mentioned earlier.
Drink Plenty of Water.
8 to 10 glasses of water daily will go a long way in keeping you on the right track. This is because a considerable amount of water helps elevate your metabolism and eventually leading to faster belly fat loss. Water naturally helps reduce appetite, and consequently leading to reduced belly fat. You can have a glass of water prior to having a meal to curb your appetite.
This is mandatory if you are to achieve the desired result of losing belly fat. A great way is to practice cardiovascular exercises such as walking, jogging, swimming etc. DVD work out programs have also become common nowadays. They have the benefit of being able to carry out cardiovascular exercises at the comfort of your home, or any place that you desire. Visiting your local gym is another great way of getting some weight training exercises, which help in belly muscle toning and eventually eradicating belly fat. If there is no gym in your area, the following are easy exercises that don’t require specialized gym equipment:
- Bicycle riding: Riding a bicycle helps in fat burning and doubles up as a great way to exercise. It helps in attaining a flat belly as it not only works on the legs, but also the abdomen muscles. The muscular movements, as a result of the peddling, ensure that calories are burnt. If you are the kind that prefers staying indoors, a stationary bike can also help achieve this objective.
- Ball crunch is also a viable option. A ball crunch basically entails doing a sit up, only that it’s done when lying on a ball. This exercise is an excellent option as it helps in stabilizing and strengthening your abdomen muscles. The easiest way to perform a ball crunch is by crossing your arms over your chest or placing them behind your neck for support in case your neck is under duress or starts to hurt. Next, elevate your shoulders but contract your abdominal muscles and ensure the ball remains stable. You should re-do this for at least 10 times and do three sets of ten. If that proves to be a daunting task, you can work at your own pace as you aim to reach ten.
- Get sporty: Choose a sport that you really enjoy. This will ensure that you burn loads of calories and at the same time have lots of fun. It’s imperative to stay committed to that sport and make sure you do it as often as you can. It would be pointless to start out on a high note in the first few days, only to lose momentum a month down the line. Always remember that any form of movement burns calories and a good way to do this, is doing some sport.
Stress is a major culprit that negatively affects your belly fat. Many people have a habit to eat a lot when undergoing stress and eventually having belly fat accumulation. Some stress relieving remedies include meditation and yoga. Setting some time apart to enjoy your favorite hobby, or spending time with friends and family members, could also assist in keeping stress under control. Having enough time to sleep is essential to having a sound mind and body. Keep stress at bay by not sleeping less than 7 hours daily.
Put the above mentioned into practice and you will be on the fast lane to eradicating belly fat.
What is the Best Belly Fat Burner?
A lot of people who write us at KneeFat.com want to know what the best belly fat burner is. Well, it’s difficult to give a blanket recommendation about how to lose belly fat fast because every person’s body is different.
Additionally, every person gained belly fat for varying reasons (nutritional choices, lack of physical activity, hormonal imbalances, or a combination of all three).
So instead of giving a vague and broad answer to appease the masses, let’s discuss some different approaches to shedding belly fat and then you can make a decision as to the best route to take to get you there.
There are basically three main things you can do to slim your chubby tummy. Alter or start your diet, alter or begin your exercise program to focus on your abs, and look in to possibly using some fat loss supplements.
We will explore each of these three topics further in detail below:
Best Belly Fat Burning Diets
Best Fat Burner Nutrition – Turn Up The Heat